IIHMR University, Jaipur agrees in principle to admit Foreign Nationals/NRI students to any of our schools which offer Post-Graduate and PhD program in different fields on an annual basis to provide educational opportunities for Foreign Nationals/NRI students.
A Foreign National: Means an Individual who has citizenship of a foreign country (Citizens of all counties other than India) and not having the status of “NRI” and/or “person of Indian Origin” (PIO)
Persons of Indian Origin: Means a Person having foreign citizenship (Except Pakistan and Bangladesh) Without “NRI” Status, but who holds a foreign passport at the time of sending application, consideration for admission ad during the period of his study and he/she or anyone /both of his/her parent(s) or anyone/both of his/her grandparent(s) is (or was) are (or were) citizen(s) of India by virtue of the provisions of the constitution of India or section 2(b) of citizenship Act 1955 (Act No. 57 of 1955)
Non-Resident Indians (NRI): “NRI” in this context means Non-Resident Indian as defined in Income Tax Act, 1961 with the following clarifications: An individual is Non-Resident when he is “not a resident” or who is “not ordinarily resident”. A person is treated as “not ordinarily resident” when any of the following conditions is satisfied: If he/she has not been resident in India in nine out of ten preceding years; or If he/she has not been in India for a period of 730 days or more during the preceding seven years.
Status of Foreign Nationals/NRI:
Foreign Nationals /NRI students are categorized as follows:
- Sponsored by the Govt. of India (through ICCR) on cultural exchange program.
- Sponsored by the home country of the concerned Foreign Nationals/NRI students and/or funding agencies
- Self-financing direct entry (with the clearance of Govt. of India)
- NRI students
The qualifications required for eligibility for admission to different programs can be checked in detail from the information brochure or university website. The minimum educational qualification for admission of Foreign Nationals/NRI in various programs is same as for Indians.
Only those students who have qualified from Foreign Universities or Boards of Higher Education, recognized as equivalent by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) are eligible for admission. When required, a reference will be made to AIU to check the equivalence.
(a) Regular Programs
(C) Medical Test
(D) Medical Insurance
(E) Proficiency in English
Hostel Accommodation Details
Separate hostel facility for boys and girls is available. Room rent is payable on an yearly basis. In the vicinity of the University private hostels, PG accommodation, rented accommodations are available which can be utilized by students who could not be allotted hostel accommodation.
IIHMR University has limited hostel facility on the campus for the students. The University provides spacious, well-furnished and air-cooled hostel facilities with all modern amenities and conveniences.
- In case of Visa rejection or a student withdraws from the course, fee deposited by the candidate will be refunded as per the University norms. If a candidate leaves after commencement of the course, he/she will not be entitled for fee refund except caution money.
- Applicant can write to email@example.com for refund with proper reason, once the admission session is over. IIHMR University accounts department will process the refund after getting the consent from IIHMR University International Committee members.
- The fee will be refunded once the original fee receipt, ID card (if issued) and any other documents as required by IIHMR University are submitted by the student.
- Refund shall be made within 45 days from the date of refund application only by cheque (account payee) or online transfer in favor of the concerned applicant.
On completion of the program, students become part of a robust network of alumni which plays an important role in the professional development of students. Our alumni have done their alma mater proud by rising above the rest in all their endeavors and have earned the respect of the industry.
Click Here for Details
Disclaimer: The information given in the brochure and on the website, is subjected to modification by University administration as required.