- Aggarwal S., Rai S., Jaiswal M.P., Sorensen H. (2016) Norm of Reciprocity – Antecedent of Trustworthiness in Social Media, IFIP, Swansea, UK.
- Deepak Kumar Yogi: National Conference on "Indian Society and Emerging Social Issues (An Interdisciplinary Exploration)" at Rajeev Gandhi National Law University Patiala, April 23, 2016. Presented paper on “Human Rights of the Sexual Minorities in India: an important Emerging issue”.
- Sazzad Parwez: ES-CU National Workshop on Women’s Employment and Economic Growth, organized by Calcutta University, Kolkata and Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung, June 9-10, 2016. Presented paper on “Exploitation and Feminization of Employment in Special Economic Zones”.
- Sazzad Parwez: Seminar on Land Rights, Changing Agrarian Relations and Rural Transformation, organized by National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Hyderabad, October 13-17, 2016. Presented paper on “Special economic zones, land acquisition and rural implications”.
- Deepak Kumar Yogi: National Seminar on Public Health in India: Issues of Women, Children and Adolescents at Dr. G.L. Gupta Institute of Public Health, University of Lucknow, October 15-16, 2016. Presented paper on “ASHA a strategy for universal health coverage”.
- Ratna Varma: National Seminar on Financial Inclusion: Achievements and Challenges Ahead, organized by State Bank of India Chair, Centre for Research in Rural and Industrial Development (CRRID), Chandigarh, November 17-18, 2016, Presented Paper entitled “Impact of SHG Bank Linkages on socio-economic status of poor tribal women: Evidence from Udaipur District of Rajasthan”.
- Sazzad Parwez: International Seminar on “Poverty, Environment and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in Asia-Pacific” organized by Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC), Bangalore, December 08-09, 2016: Presented Paper on “Special Economic Zone led environmental degradation.”
- Tanjul Saxena: Conference on Brand Management (16-17 April 2016 ), Department of management studies, IT Delhi, Attended and presented two papers