- Bairwa, Mohan. 2017. Prevalence of gestational diabetes mellitus in India: A systematic review and meta-analysis [Oral Presentation]. World Congress of Epidemiology, August 19-22, 2017. Saitama, Japan. (Co-authors: Vikas Yadav, S D Gupta, Puneet Misra, Shashi Kant)
- Mishra, Manasee, 2017. 2nd World Disability and Rehabilitation Conference (WDRC 2017) held in Colombo, Sri Lanka, from November 16-17. Presented paper on ‘Community Inclusion of Hearing Impaired Young People: Findings from a Participatory Action Research Study in India’, co-authors: U Manjunath, S Nath, J Clark.
- Prusty, Ranjan. 2017. “28th International Population Conference” held in Cape Town from 29 October – 4 November 2017. Presented paper on “Hysterectomies among even-married women in India: A Socio-economic assessment”
- Prusty, Ranjan. 2017. “9th Asia Pacific Conference on Reproductive and Sexual Health Right” at Halong Bay, Vietnam from November 27-30, 2017. Presented paper on “Do women in India have enough choice and education before hysterectomy? An Exploration”
- Bairwa, Mohan. 2017. “The 1st World NCD Congress 2017” organized by the World NCD Federation, Chandigarh from November 4-6, 2017. Presented paper on “A bibliometric analysis of worldwide research in road traffic injuries, 1991-2017 (Co-authors: Mohan Bairwa, Mahendra Verma, Manju Pilania, D. K. Mangal, SD Gupta)
- Sharma, Neeraj. 2017. A Bibliometric Analysis of the Published Road Traffic Injuries Research in India, Post-1990. World NCD Congress, November 4-6, 2017. Chandigarh, India. (Co-authors: Mohan Bairwa, Dr. Gowthamaghosh, S. D. Gupta, Dr. D. K. Mangal)
- Bairwa, Mohan. 2017. Integrated Road Traffic Injuries Surveillance – India: Situation Analysis and Roll Out in Rajasthan State [Oral Presentation]. 14th Annual Meeting of Rajasthan State Road Safety Council, October 11, 2017. Jaipur, India. (Co-author: D. K. Mangal)
- Gupta, Alpana. 2017. Presented paper on “A case for Eco-Feminism in the poetry of Temsula Ao and Margaret Atwood’s Novel The Handmaid’s Tale” in the International Conference on ‘Why Ecocriticism?’ held at Sikkim Government College, Tadong, Sikkim on November 21-23, 2017.
- Sazzad Parwez, Presented a paper titled ‘Industrialisation, Special Economic Zones and feminisation of labour’ at 59th Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Labour Economics (ISLE), organised by the Gulati Institute of Finance and Taxation (GIFT), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala University and Centre for Development Studies, Thiruvananthapuram held during 16-18 December 2017.
- Tanjul Saxena: FLAME International Conference on Cases and Pedagogical Innovations,Flame Centre for Case Development FLAME University, Pune and ET cases 29-30 June, 2017
- participated and presented two papers.
- Tanjul Saxena: “Anubhav Management Case Contest” National HRD Network-Ranchi Chapter and SAIL on 24th June 2017.participated and presented paper, first Runners-Up at “Anubhav- The management case study contest” organized by National HRD Network-Ranchi Chapter and SAIL on 24th June 2017 for the case study titled “Promoting Out-of-Home consumption of Tea in a funky café format: Tapri-The Tea House”.
- Tanjul Saxena: 5th International Conference on Green, Growth, Globalization and Governance: Challenges and Opportunities, organized by JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur – February 3-5, 2017. Presented paper titled “Promoting Sustainable Livelihood for Poverty Alleviation: A Case Study of Basix Social Enterprise Group. The paper has been awarded for Best Paper in the Conference.
- Tanjul Saxena: International Conference on “Trinity of MUDRA, Start-Up India and Stand-Up India Schemes: Prospects and Challenges” organized by Poornima School of Management and Poornima University, Jaipur in collaboration with Hanyang University, South Korea and Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya, India on February 24-25, 2017 at Jaipur. Presented Paper titled “Customer Engagement and Business Model Innovation: Case of Brown Sugar: Bakers, Café and Lounge”. The paper stood first in the sub-theme areas of Marketing.