Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations
- Books are issued of the Staff member for 30 days only but may be extended for next 30days.
- For the student’s books, will be issued for 15 days and may be extended for next 15 days.
- Reference materials like Dictionaries Directories, Theses, Summer Placement Reports, New-Magazine, Newspaper, Newsletter and books on display will be not issued.
- All losses of library books should be reported to the library incharge immediately in writing.
- If one book of a set is damaged or lost, the user concerned shall be liable to replace the whole set.
- All books on loan shall be returned at the expiration of a stipulated period, Books which are temporarily in special demand, may be lent for such shorter period as may be necessary or may be temporarily declared reference books. Loan may be terminated at any time by the order of the library in charge.
- Reader are responsible for any damage and loss of books other items issued. They will be required to bear all costs associated with repair/replacement of such items.
- The library staff at eh issue counter is authorized to examine all materials into and take out of the library be the member.
- Returns of all library documents and Shaw identity card in required for obtaining the clearance certificate needed for departure from the university.
- No reader can write damage or make any mark on any book belonging to the library.
- Books removed from the shelves should be left on the study table and no effort should be made to replace these books.
- A wooden rack is lying near the loan counter. Readers entering the library shall keep their personal belonging such as book, bags, etc. at eh wooden rack.
- Issued books are not allowed inside the library. Please keep the issued book on the wooden rack near the loan counter
- Help maintain quite atmosphere for study. Conversation disturbs your neighbors who want to study. If discussion is necessary, please go the common/Class rooms.
- Please switch off you mobile on keep it in silent/vibration mode.
- Silence shall be strictly observed in the library.
- Spiting, smoking, napping, drinking tea and edibles and behavior which may disturb other users are strictly prohibited inside the library.