FAQ’S OF IIHMR RURAL MAT
Application for April Rural MAT Closes in
Q1. What are the eligibility criteria for IIHMR Rural MAT?
- Any Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Years duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- For candidates desirous of admission to MBA-Rural Management and who do not have MAT/CMAT/CAT/ATMA/XAT/GMAT Scores.
Q2. The Candidates who do not have MAT/CMAT /CAT/ATMA/XAT/GMAT scores, what option are available to them?
- The IIHMR University will conduct offline Rural MAT for such candidates.
- Offline IIHMR Rural MAT will be conducted at the IIHMR University Jaipur on 13th April, 15th June and 06th July 2017, followed by GD & PI.
Q4. How to apply for IIHMR ofline Rural MAT?
- The interested candidates can send us their Name, email id, Phone Number, Graduating Percentage, Work experience if any to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that they want to appear for IIHMR Rural MAT.
Q6. What is the applicable fee to offline of Rural – MAT?
- No fee is chargeable for the tests.
Q7. What will be the duration and number of questions?
- 100 MCQs will have to be replied in 90 minutes. .
Q8. What will be composition of question paper?
The IIHMR University will conduct offline Rural MAT for those eligible aspirants who do not have MAT/CMAT/CAT/ATMA/XAT/GMAT Scores.
Offline Rural MAT Paper will have sections on Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills & Data Analysis, General Intelligence and Rural Development as per details mentioned below:
- Section I: Language Comprehension (30 questions)
- Section II: Mathematical Skills & Data Analysis (35 questions)
- Section III: General Intelligence & Rural Development (35 questions)
Total Questions: 100 MCQ’s
Duration of Exam: 90 Minutes
Marking Scheme: The candidates will be given 1 mark for each correct questions attempted by them while there will be a deduction of zero marks for all the incorrect answers attempted by them.
Our Esteemed Alumni (Linkedin profiles)