The broad objective of the program is to build knowledge and skillset of the candidate to perform as effecient professionals in the pharmaceutical sector. The syllabus and course contents are designed to meet the needs of fresh graduates and mid-career professionals. The major objectives of the program are:
- To understand the concept and technique of modern management and their application in making the managerial role of the student efficient and effective.
- To develop skills of analyzing, diagnosing and solving operational problems in the delivery of pharmaceutical services.
- To learn the application of qualitative and quantitative analytical tools which are applicable to pharmaceutical industry.
- To understand and appreciate methodologies with focus on strategic responsibility for overall business development skills for pharmaceutical industry.
- To expand the outlook and vision of students about the larger background and context of pharmaceutical management.
On successfully completing the program, the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate the knowledge of pharma management to solve complex corporate problems using optimum resources.
- Function effectively as an individual, as a member and a leader in diverse terms, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- As a manager, communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Apply appropriate business strategies for effective planning, implementation and evaluation of policies in pharma sector.